- Each student from Class III to VII will use the OMV Card to issue books from the library.
- Books are issued for two weeks only. If a child fails to return the book on time fine will be charged for the same.
- The readers shall not sub-lend the books issued by the library.
- Books marked, disfigured, damaged or misplaced will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.
- Children should maintain a diary for library notes that will help them to improve their vocabulary & language skills.
- Children should follow all library rules and maintain silence in the library.